Monday, 16 December 2013

Brand New

For this project we had to come up with an idea the was 'Original'. Or an idea that has stemened from another if you conclude that there is no such thing as a original idea.







So after doing some sketches of what ideas could be done I decided to go with the idea of a bottle that has a two layer sieve system which could be used to hold a fruit that would flavour the water and stop all the seeds any any other unwanted parts to combine in the water.

I have looked at a few ways in which I can go about making this work. One way is to have a area in the top that can be unscrewed, allowing you to place a fruit. Another way was possibly a tray compartment in which it has a locking mechanism to hold it in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment